We are reopening on Wednesday 2nd DecemberFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Our pub is where many a great conversation start, from a quick drink with your mates to a family meal we’re all about sharing and keeping the relaxed no nonsense traditional pub alive. Our extensive food menu has something to offer everyone and with a dedicated children’s menu you can be sure that your little ones will enjoy their trip to the Crown. We’ve got a large beer garden you can enjoy on those warmer summer day and if the weathers not so nice head inside and play a game of pool, darts or soak up the warm friendly atmosphere at our bar. With weekly quiz nights and regular community days there’s always something to do at the Crown in Northbourne.
At the heart of our food is traditional pub grub, you can enjoy all of your favourite pub meals including hand-battered fish and chips and many more. We’ve got a great selection of drinks to accompany your meal too, from our selection of cask ales, delicious wine, spirits and soft drinks there’s something for all of your party to enjoy. Pop in for a quick drink and game of pool with your mates whilst catching all the top sporting events or a lovely meal with your family. We look forward to welcoming you soon at the Crown in Northbourne.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.